Roof Waterproofing is a Unique Polymeric Chemical Treatment for the WaterProofing. It is applied on the surface of roof after cleaning dust, rust and other unwanted materials. This chemical react with the moisture of fine drop lets present in concrete, asbestos and metallic sheet network Which generates a non soluble crystalline formation throughout the pores and capillary tracks of roof waterproofing, thus the roof becomes permanently sealed against the penetration of water or liquid from any direction.
- Seal micro cracks pores and etc.
- Resists Hydrostatic pressure and chemical attack non Toxic.
- No subject to climatic restraints.
- No adverse effect on surface.
- P.C.S.I.R Approved and Tested 100% Wash ability.
WATERPROOFING WITH MEMBRANE SHEETS
There are 7-Layer Coating of Water Proofing have Highly Flexible Strength.
- 1st Layer fills the cracks holes and penetrates in the Roof, repair the old damaged concrete surfaces.
- 2nd Layer attaches with 1st layer fill the remaining cracks.
- 3rd Layer is used with very important membrane sheets.
- 4th & 5th Layers used for covering the membrane sheets and make it highly flexural tensile strength.
- 6th and 7th Layers make the roof more sufficient compressive strength. After completion it makes a highly flexible tensile strength. It’s not separation to the building. It’s good for water retention and capable to resistance till 700C temperature.
- 7 Layers Coating with Membrane Sheets.
WATERPROOFING SIMPLE COATING
There are 5 Layers Coating with Membrane Sheets.
- 1st Layer fills the cracks holes and penetrates in the Roof, Repair the old damaged concrete surface.
- 2nd layer attach with 1st layer fill the remaining cracks and makes the roof flexible.
- 3rd layer uses with very important membrane sheets and make high flexural strength.
- 4th layer covering the membrane sheets and makes it more flexible and strength able.
- 5th layer makes the roof more sufficient compressive strength. After completion it makes a highly flexible tensile strength. It’s not separation to the building. It’s good for water retention and capable to resistance till 600C temperature.