Athletic Running Track Construction
There are a number of athletics track surfacing types to choose from whether you’re installing a full sized 800m /400m running facility or a smaller area like a long jump runway or high jump fan. Each of the surface types that we install can come in a number of colors with designs and line markings for each individual event.
Athletics Running Track Surfacing Types
- EPDM Spray -Coat System Running Track
- EPDM Sandwich System Running Track
- EPDM Full-PU system Running Track
- EPDM SBR System Running Track
Construction Full PU System
1.Paved the water resistance coating on the substrate base with help of rolling brush.
2.Put the adhesive material of PU/PU binder on the surface and applied all over the surface with rolling brush before the next layer, the usage of adhesive material is o.2kg/square meter.
3.Before paving the primer layer mixed two components of PU at ratio 1:4 very well, and then mixed black rubber (SBR) granule with PU two components with proper proportion 25% SBR granules and 75% PU material paved on the surface with simple process.
4. For the top layer, firstly mixed two components of PU with proper proportion 1:2, then after composition of PU components, then mixed this material with EPDM in mixture plant with ratio of 1:1 and applied with spray pump two times firstly vertical and then horizontally the usage of silicon PU and EPDM for top layer is 1.2 kg /square meter
Good elasticity, Water resistance, Professional rebound force comfort, Slip resistance, Spike resistance characteristics. Polyurethane running tracks surface can be applied on asphalt, concrete or cement surfaces indoor or our door.
- Athletes stadiums
- Sports complex
- Good Flexibility
- Excellent Elasticity
- Environmental friendly
- Long lasting
- UV rays resistance
- long jump runway or high jump